Report It

Here is a list of contacts if you wish to ask a question or report an issue in your local area:

Emergency Contacts

  • Police (999): If there is an immediate risk to life call the police (101 non-emergency number)
  • Environment Agency Floodline (0345 988 1188): For flooding relating to the River Lune
  • Lancashire County Council (0300 123 6780): If flooding is from highway drainage, surface water, groundwater or watercourses. They can also give you advice on local rest centres, road closures or vulnerable people.
  • United Utilities (0345 6723 723): If flooding is from sewers or burst water mains.
  • Highways England (0300 123 5000): If flooding is on the M6 or a major A road
  • Power cuts (105): To report a power cut or get updates when your electricity has been cut off.
  • Electricity Northwest provide a Priority Services Register for customers who may need extra support during a power cut.
  • Report a blocked drain or a pothole using the Lancashire County Council online form.